1. Acceptance of use of EM&AI Products
2. Granting license to EM&AI to use and exploit permitted data from User
3. Limited use
You shall not copy, modify, distribute, publish, create derivative works, transfer, rent or sell associated content or information regarding EM&AI Products that are owned by EM&AI. To the extent permitted, You may download, store, display on electronic devices; but for the purpose of only viewing and responding only to the requirements: (i) Online documents and information may only be used for informational, non-commercial purposes; not be reproduced or published, broadcast or distributed in any manner; (ii) Online documents and information are not modified in any way, including all notices under the copyright of EM&AI.
You shall not disable servers or networks connected to EM&AI Products or interfere of using EM&AI Products of other Users. You shall not gain unauthorized access to any EM&AI Products, nor may you obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means that You are not a legal user of the EM&AI Products.
In addition, You agree that you will not use EM&AI Products to:
– Post and transmit any online information that (i) You do not have the right to give; (ii) illegal, harmful; (iii) infringe any intellectual property laws of any party; (iv) unauthorized/ unapproved advertisements by EM&AI; (v) contain viruses, or other computer software designed to interrupt, destroy, damage, or limit the functionality of any other hardware, software or property;
– Post, transmit information for the purpose of harassing, abusing, tracking, threatening or violating the legitimate rights of other Users;
– Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to EM&AI employees or any other third party;
– Interfering with or disrupting EM&AI servers or networks or failing to comply with any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to EM&AI Products;
– Violating the prevailing law provisions.
4. Protecting your privacy and personal information
– Deleting Your Personal Information;
– Modifying or changing Your Personal Information;
– Accessing to Your Personal Information; or
– Opposing or withdrawing Your consent for us to process Your Personal Information.
For children under the age of 16, We need parental consent before we proceed to collect Personal Information. If You are a child under the age of 16, please do not register, or attempt to access/ use the EM&AI Products. If we know that we have been/ are collecting Personal Information from a person under 16, we will delete that Personal Information as soon as possible.
5. Termination of the right to use EM&AI Products
In addition, EM&AI will terminate User’s access to and use of the EM&AI Product in the following circumstances, except in the case of active termination of the User’s EM&AI Products:
– Request of a court and a competent authority;
EM&AI makes no warranties, representations, or warranties that Customer’s use of EM&AI Products will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the EM&AI Products will meet all User requirements; or all software and/ or overall system failures ensure that the operation of the EM&AI Products will be problem-free (including but not limited to: internet problems, other transmission networks and User’s Device). EM&AI makes no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, such conditions as satisfaction of quality, suitability for specific use, or non-infringement of third party rights. Use of the EM&AI Products is the User’s rights and options.
You should use your best judgment to evaluate the information and content on EM&AI Products. We do not guarantee any features or information of any partner or EM&AI, or make any commitments related to any other quality. The statements or explanations of the EM&AI Products in advertising materials or on the application are made solely for explanation purposes, and do not constitute any warranties for certain features. Users will not imply any warranties or guarantees from any description or advertising published by EM&AI, except to the extent that EM&AI has expressly confirmed warranty or written commitment (having clear confirmation by EM&AI).
7. Limitation of liability
In no event shall EM&AI be liable for any direct/ indirect/ incidental losses or damages arising in connection with use of the EM&AI Products, including but not limited to, damages to lost revenue or profit; or disrupting business; or lose User data.
8. Dispute resolution
All disputes or disagreements arising will be resolved in a spirit of cooperation to resolve together.
In the event that the parties have negotiated and cannot achieve results, they will be resolved in the competent court. The decision of the competent court is final.
Last update: June 20th, 2020