1. Permission (Please read carefully)
2. Information that EM&AI may collect from Users
We may collect Information from our Users. User Information will include 02 (two) types: Non-Personal Information and Personal Information. As follows:
- “Non-Personal Information” (information that cannot identify an individual)
These are collected information, but do not determine identity of the User. Non-personal information may also be any unauthenticated information provided to us while the User is using an EM&AI Products. Common types of non-personal information are: technical information, mobile devices and operating systems, etc. We also collect Non-Personal Information that you provide to us voluntarily in the using process of EM&AI Product, such as your phone number.
- “Personal information” (information that identifies an individual)
This information may identify an individual or may be of private and/ or sensitive. Personal information may include, but is not limited to, user names, birthdays, gender, etc. Your providing Personal Information to the EM&AI Products is completely voluntary.
3. How to collect User information
EM&AI collects User Information when Users voluntarily send it to Us or when EM&AI Partners send User Information on their behalf. In addition to information we may receive from Users or Partners of EM&AI or other partners, EM&AI may collect other information about Users in the following ways:
– Cookie: “Cookie” is a piece of text that records information created and saved on a user’s computer browser. Cookie remembers information about activities that aim to make the User’s website traffics more valuable by recognizing the User’s choice when they access the EM&AI Products. If the User has chosen to disable cookies in their browser, some Platform functions may be lost.
– Web server logs: Web server logs are activity created by a computer, providing the websites that a user requests for their browser. For example, the web server log may record the entered search term or clicked link. The web server log may also record information about the User browser, such as the IP address and cookies set on the server’s browser.
– Device information: We may collect information about mobile devices or computers that Users use to access the Platform, including but not limited to, operating system and version, browser type, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
– Social networking sites: If a User logs into their account through other third-party services not operated by EM&AI or our partners (e.g. Facebook Messenger), the User will give allow us to access certain information about them from that social networking site (such as Facebook user ID, user profile, profile picture and some other information that we have been authorized by Facebook to EM&AI).
We will retain your Personal Information as long as it is suitable for the purposes of collection, unless otherwise provided by law.
4. Purpose of collecting information
The main purpose of our collection of information is to provide Users with the content and services that the User requests through the EM&AI Products or in accordance with the User’s experience and needs.
We may also use Personal and Non-Personal Information for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to:
– Help diagnose problems with EM&AI Products, to improve, manage and enhance EM&AI Products for optimal User experience.
– Send users documents, updates and product information related to EM&AI Products services or EM&AI partners.
– Identify You when You use EM&AI Products or visit EM&AI Partners.
– Statistic and research as well as to customize and improve EM&AI Products. Monitor the use and performance of EM&AI Products to identify aggregate information about Users.
– Allow Users to provide feedbacks relating to EM&AI Partners that they access and (or) use;
– Provide User support when needed.
5. Sharing Personal Information with third parties
Unless mentioned herein, we do not sell, rent, share, exchange or give away your Personal Information.
5.2. Marketing: We do not share Users’ personal information with third parties for direct marketing to Users, but Our Partners may market to Users with our Products. We may market to Users on behalf of our Partners or other third parties who wish to send users information about their products and services.
5.3. Service Providers: We may share User Personal Information with service providers who perform services for EM&AI in certain circumstances.
5.4. Sharing without Your consent: There may also be instances when We may disclose a User’s Personal Information without giving the User a choice to protect the legal rights of EM&AI; to protect the safety and security of other Users; for fraud protection or for risk management purposes; or to comply with the law.
5.5. Share with your consent: We may also ask you to agree to share your personal information in other ways.
5.6. Change of company structure: If EM&AI sells all or part of its business operations; or make a sale; or transfer of property; or related to the merger; or transfer of business; we may transfer User’s personal information to third parties as part of that transaction.
6. Modifying or deleting User Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to amend or delete your Personal Information, you may email us at: email@example.com. And we will use reasonable efforts to modify or delete any Personal Information in accordance with applicable laws regarding information security.
Users may access, modify and delete certain types of Personal Information by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us to make a request regarding your Personal Information, such as an EM&AI request:
– Delete Your Personal Information;
– Modify or change Your Personal Information;
– Access to Your Personal Information; or
– Oppose or withdraw Your consent for us to process Your Personal Information.
Please note that while We take all requests seriously, depending on applicable laws and EM&AI’s legal rights, we may not respond to your request. In addition, some of Your Information may be controlled by our partners. If your request relates to Information controlled by our partners, we will direct you to contact them directly. Finally, in limited cases, under current law, we are allowed to charge for certain requests.
EM&AI Products are not intended for and not intended for children under 16 years of age. If You are under the age of 16, please do not attempt to register / use the EM&AI Products or send any Personal Information about You to us. If we know that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 16, we will delete that Personal Information as soon as possible.
We take great care in deploying and maintaining the security of the EM&AI Platform for User Personal Information. We use industry standard processes and policies to safeguard the User’s Personal Information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. While we cannot fully commit to online privacy, we will take reasonable steps to ensure the security of our Personal Information. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
9. Third party software/ applications
While using the EM&AI Products, we may be using third party software and/ or applications, to collect, store and/ or process the details of this EM&AI Products. Please refer to the intermediary websites/ applications information carefully before proceeding (if any). We will not be liable in any way for any wrongful or irresponsible actions of third parties.
12. Contact us
- EM AND AI JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- Address: 7th Floor, Đường Việt Building, 30 Nguyễn Hữu Thọ, Hòa Thuận Tây Ward, Hải Châu District, Đà Nẵng City, Việt Nam
- Phone: 0903 533 725 Email: email@example.com
Last update: June 20th, 2020